We LOVE Julie's cakes! They are not only precious but also taste good! The cow and the butterfly were for my daughter...Everyone could not believe the cow...Bailee just kept talking about it for days!
I am a happily married mother of two great kids. I started making fun cakes when my daughter was turning one. My own children rarely want a "fancy" cake these days, but I enjoy creating cakes for friends and family. I teach first grade, but I manage to squeeze in baking time on weekends and holidays.
3 comments:
Hi!
Your cakes are so cute!
I'm glad that you started this blog.
I'm looking forward to seeing you when we go back to school.
Amy
love the cow!!
We LOVE Julie's cakes! They are not only precious but also taste good! The cow and the butterfly were for my daughter...Everyone could not believe the cow...Bailee just kept talking about it for days!
Kim
Post a Comment